The enlargement of the prostate | Symptoms, alternatives Yoga for Prostate Enlargement and therapies

Prostate cancer is a deadly disease that affects many people, not just the U.S. but worldwide. The disease mainly affects people who are advanced in age. We know that when men grow older, the level of by-product increases testosterone production.
Consequently, there is high production of 5-alpha reductase enzyme which converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), causing enlargement of the prostate and other similar problems.
 
Symptoms usually come into force when men are in their forties. These symptoms include urinary hesitancy. When the condition progresses a sense of urgency or pressure develops and the time taken to urinate increases and often the bladder is not completely empty. This can cause sleepless nights as the frequency of making trips to the increase in the toilet.

 
Alternative Therapies
Ayurveda. Both treatments are popular for mixing powders herbal Punarnava, Gokshura and Shilajit and then take just a quarter of a teaspoon each day mixed in a little hot water. Alternatively, you can try horsetail tea, ginseng or hibiscus and these can be taken three or four times a day.

Reflexology. The reflexology sessions, directed energy to specific pressure points on the body, begin by relaxing your entire body and then changing the focus of these reflex areas of your body that are in greatest need help. In this case, this means directing energy to the prostate, adrenal, endocrine, pituitary, parathyroid and thyroid glands on both the pancreas with the reflex in your hands or feet.
 
Food processing. A diet that is high in zinc has been shown to be beneficial shrink an enlarged prostate therapy and food so means essentially following a low fat diet (especially by avoiding saturated fats) and including foods that are known to be high are zinc as flaxseed oil, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. You can also take a zinc supplement.
 
Hydrotherapy. Many people with hypertrophy of the prostate, a daily hot bath took about a month is the trick. Just sit in a warm bath with water up to your navel thirty to forty-five minutes and then follow it immediately with a cold shower or bath.
Vitamin and mineral therapy. The herbal medicines containing a specific blend of vitamins and minerals can also help with the treatment of enlarged prostate. The mixture of vitamins and minerals, which is taken twice a day, should contain 200 international units of vitamin E, 30 milligrams of zinc, 1 mg of copper, half a tablespoon of flaxseed oil and 160 milligrams of saw palmetto.
 
Yoga
Some Yoga poses can increase blood flow to your groin and thus relieve some prostate problems. Two in particular poses that will benefit prostate problems are the "knee squeeze" and "seated sun ', with the" stomach lock. "
 
If you are not familiar with yoga then there are many excellent picture books available, and you should be able to choose one or two up your local library with no problems. Be aware that it is not desirable for the practice of "stomach lock" if you have hypertension, gastro-esophageal hernia, ulcers or heart disease.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to The enlargement of the prostate | Symptoms, alternatives Yoga for Prostate Enlargement and therapies

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967. if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search